In a Major Comfort to passenger who were booking their train ticket on internet /online on the website of IRCTC form the Mobile Application and then canceling for any reason then there is good news for you
If you are booking railway ticket online using IRCTC App for IRCTC online website and then canceling it then you don’t have to wait for 2-3 days for a refund .
According to new changes made in railway online booking , passenger who book railway ticket through IRCTC ‘ s payment Gateway i’e IRCTC-ipay ,passenger will get the refund immediately after they cancel it .
Central governments Digital india campaign launched IRCTC-ipay in 2019
IRCTC spokesperson also said that new arrangements will also allow user to book regular and Tatkal tickets in much easy way
Steps to book railway ticket using IRCTC -ipay
- Go to IRCTC website / www.irctc.com
- Fill all the details relate to your journey
- Select the train
- Login to the website using your id and password
- Enter passenger details
- Select the method of payment .
- User will have to choose the IRCTC-ipay option here
- Click on pay and book
- Enter your card details /upi details
- After payment the ticket will be booked, and you will receive SMS about your ticket